Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Inspiration by Felicity Wilson

Hello there!!
Felicity here today to share some inspiration with you. 
Lets start shall we? I have 3 projects for you.
{loving these moments}
Chipboard used:
Word "loving these moments"
 Shirley's Small Frame 
Thistle Shrub
I was totally inspired by the colours in the this photo. It was perfect photo to use the  Grass.
 
I then used the frame which is just coated in gesso to keep the nautral tone
 following through my page.
 
Of course the title was perfect too!! 
Second project is something a little different, but I drew all my inspiration from the photo.

{strike a pose}


 Chipboard used:
view finder
word "strike a pose"
circles
Polarid frame 
I used this awesome chipboard circles. All I did was ink them in black to make them pop.
You can see tucked in there cover in glitter a polarid frame.
 
I used a view finder which is also just inked.
 
The title "strike a pose" is just left raw and I have used a journal pen to highlight the word.
 
My last project today is a little girlie.
{precious}

Chipboard used:
Squiggly Heart Cluster
Word "Precious"
Punctuation 

I used the squiggly heart cluster, which i just love. Its got a lot of detail in the hearts and just
 adds something so special to your page.
 
Then I used the punctuation, (speech marks and arrows).
These are simply inked in black ink.
 
And then of course my word "precious"
 
I hope something has inspired you today to use your chipboard. 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Felicity XO 
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Really lovely projects Felicity. Great post. Cheers Di

Lindy Gillespie said...

Wonderful work felicity!!!xo

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful & amazing work Felicity! These all came out utterly gorgeous!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So beautiful, Felicity! Love them all to bits! :D

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous work and details! Love your work so much!

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous pages Felicity... amazing colours, texture, details and fab use of the gorgeous 2Craty chippie....Love them all!!

Stacey Young said...

Beautiful Flis, always so fun and full of gorgeous detail!!! Love that thistle chippie, goes perfect here xoxo

Ebony van der Starre said...

once again awesome!!!Love the colours in the second one!

Nicole Doiron said...

So full of gorgeous details - there's so much to look at, i could stare for hours and hours! Thanks for the inspiration!