Monday, February 10, 2014

Lots of Love By Felicity Wilson

Hi everyone :) 
Felicity here today sharing a few creations. 
My first layout, I created something that is a bit funky and filled with love. 
 
"Love"

2 Crafty items used
Rose Stems
Frame Loppy Love Hearts
Silhouette Hearts
Love - Loppy font Title

I love the "Heart loopy Love Frame".  I coated it  in gesso, then some 
mica beads followed by acrylic paint.
 It gives it a little shimmer. 
 
 
I did something similar with the" Love" word, I used black ink, 
then some mica beads and a white pen to outline. 
 
 
With the "Rose Stem", I used coloured pencils, to make it a
 little softer and then outlined again with a black pen. 
 
 

 
"Together in 2014 Canvas"

For my second creation, I created a canvas for my mother-in-law for her birthday.
 
  2 Crafty products used:
Together loopy font
2014
ATC picket fence
Soft Feather Set
 
I inked the "Together" word so that it would pop and be noticeable.
 
 
With the "Soft  Feathers" I just applied gesso and then dipped them in glitter.
 
 
With the "ATC picket fence"  I used distress ink on the raw chipboard.
 
 
 

" Love you"
 
 My last creation today. 
 
2 Crafty products used :
Love you-Title
Hearts
Butterfly Frames
 
I went a bit crazy with gesso and glitter on all my chipboard. 
 I love the shimmer it gives here.
 
 
Hope something has inspired you to create with our chipboard.
Happy February :)
 XO 
 
Photobucket

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Felicity your work leaves me speechless - it is so gorgeous. Love how you have 'dressed up the chippies' - oh and that photo on your first page is adorable!

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous creations with loads of amazing texture....Love them.

Di Garling said...

Stunningly BEAUTIFUL layouts Felicity. Love them all, actually love everything about them. Great use of all those chippies too. Cheers Di

Vanessa said...

Stunning projects Felicity, just love that Canvas too, such a wonderful gift. Great work.

Nicole Doiron said...

These layouts are simply magical! Love your use of glitter on every page! Thanks so much for the inspiration Felicity!

Stacey Young said...

Wow, so busy, busy beautiful!!! Love every inch of them....beautiful gift for your MIL xo

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Stunning pages!!! Love all the details!

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Stunning pages!!! Love all the details!

Felicity Wilson said...

thanks everyone for your kind words!! XO

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wonderful work!!

Lindy Gillespie said...

Beautiful layout Felicity!!!great texture.

Helen Tilbury said...

Very fun & gorgeous use of the chippies!!