Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas Wishes to You and Your Family

 Hello Everyone :)
Janice here today.
Its December and its almost Christmas.
Its the perfect time to create using the gorgeous 2Crafty
 Christmas Chipboard pieces.
My 1st Layout
"SEASONS GREETINGS"

To make this parcel I used a thick piece of cardboard and covered it with paper.
 Using the same paper I cut 2 different size triangles and stuck them across the bottom.
 I then wrapped the whole piece with embroidery thread. I added this gorgeous chippie
 piece to adorn it and also added 3 chippie tags.

 I love this gorgeous Heart Charm chippie piece.
 My parcels are always wrapped an given with lots of love,
 so I thought this was perfect to add to my gift.
 I primed it with gesso, let it dry, then Inked it with Gold Versa Colour ink.

 Gifts always need a To and From tag.
I have used washi tape to cover 2 of the tags
 and I added a  Jingle Bells Rub On to cover the other tag

Seasons Greetings was primed with gesso and then inked with Gold ink.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have created 2 cards for my 2nd project.
I enjoy making cards for Family and Friends.

"Peace"   & "Noel"

"Peace"
I started with white cardstock for the base, then built up the layers one by one.
 I placed a mask down and inked in random spots,
added pieces of embroidery thread and then stuck down strips of torn paper and
 pieces of washi tape. I primed the chippie with gesso, let it dry and inked it with
 Versa Colour Gold ink.
 I added gold stickles to the little star.
 I then cut a mat for the  tree, stuck the chippie to the mat and then
 stuck it on top of the layers.
Peace was painted white and glued down.
2Crafty Chipboard Pieces I have used:
"Noel"
I started with white cardstock, place it into an embossing mat and run it through my Cuttlebug..
I placed a mask down and inked random spots and added some thread.
 I cut a mat for the tree, glued  the chippie to the mat, and stuck it to the card.
Noel was primed with gesso and inked with Gold ink.
2Crafty Chipboard Pieces I have used:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My last  layout is one you may have already seen.
I am Guest Designing over at Orange Paperie & Co during December.
This months challenge is a Colour Challenge
Gold, Silver and White.
I chose to scrap about one of my favourite times of the year.
"Merry Christmas"

 I have used some gorgeous 2Crafty Christmas Chippie pieces,
  torn paper strips, stencil, ink, thread and vellum to build layers on this layout.

 The Holly Tree, was primed with gesso, let dry and inked with Versa
 colour Gold Ink.  I then wrapped gold and silver stranded thread around the
tree like  tinsel and added some Pearls. 


Merry Christmas is covered in Ranger Gold Ice Stickles.
This adds a nice glittery Christmas feel to my layout.


How cute is this little Prancing Reindeer.
He is covered with Gold Ink.


Joy is covered with Ranger Gold Ice Stickles.
These little words are perfect to place on your layouts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for stopping by the 2Crafty blog today and for looking at my projects.
I hope you have been inspired to create a Christmas layout during December.
Click here to find more Fabulous 2Crafty chipboard pieces

Warmest thoughts and Best Wishes to Everyone for a Wonderful Christmas
 and a Happy New Year.
Janice xx
Photobucket