Thursday, October 31, 2013

Card Inspiration with Jane Clark

Hi everyone, Jane here sharing two cards that I've created using fabulous
 2Crafty Chipboard yummies!
 
 I feel so blessed to be on this team, especially when I look at all the great chipboard pieces
 in front of me just waiting to be played with!! The hardest part is choosing which ones!! 
My first card I made 'Remember' is for a very dear friend called Tracey who has recently
 lost her Mum.
 I wanted to create a card with bright colours and I know Dylusions are her favourite products
 to play with!! I backed a Anthea's butterfly with vellum then sprayed the piece with Dylusion
 sprays - pure sunshine and squeezed orange, it produced a great translucent marbled
stained glass effect on the vellum, see close up below with me holding it up to the sky!!
 
 The background was created using the Angie's vine as a mask with fresh lime and pure
 sunshine sprays. Sympathy cards shouldn't be dark and gloomy they should be bright and
 colourful to celebrate that persons joyful life!! 

My second card is 'You light up my day' this one is for my hubby but it can also be for a friend, family member or even one of your kids just to let them know you love them!!
 
 I have used the Alpha set 1, scrabble tiles and card sentiments pack alphabets to create the sentiment. I coloured the scrabble tiles with a Galaxy Marker white opaque pen and
highlight the inside letters with a black gel pen to make them stand out.
 The light bulb I coloured with a silver leafing pen and backed it on white card then I added
 a glow using Copic markers.




I do hope you have enjoyed these cards and I've been able to give you some inspiration to play!! 
 
Happy creating, Jane xx
 
 
Photobucket