Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Makin' Art by Resident Guest Designer Emma Stafrace.

Hi everyone, 
Emma here to share a couple more projects.
My first one is a little page in honour of my fabulously creative little scribble maker, Tige. 
I love Tige's drawings and often get him to create a background for my digital pages but this month I thought I'd share some of his fabulous blackboard art which often extends off the blackboard, across the wall and along the back of the couch...fantastic NOT! But hey who am I to stifle his creativity? ;)
So here is master Tige being masterful with chalk.
 
'Makin' Art'
I used the Gears and Assorted Arrows for some fun elements and
 the Alphabet Dainty in the title work.
I also created this hybrid page as a Double Agent over at CSI last month. This was for casefile #84 and is all about how little mister can't go past a puddle without getting absolutely saturated...
I cherish these moments so so much.
 
'Every Cloud has a Silver Lining'
Every Cloud Wordart
Mini Gears
Clock Faces
Chevron Bits
 
I also used some digi elements from Studio 68 printed on Grafix Rub-Onz
 to form part of the background.
Lastly here is a page I created for the 2 Crafty Blog Hop a while back.
Yes I know yet another page of Tige it seems he is my muse ;)
 
'Selfies R Fun'
Chevron Borders
Word Bubbles
Film Strip Small
Thanks everyone hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to posting with you again next month!
 
Em xo

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

You have spoilt us today, fantastic layouts and I love how you incorporate the chippie on your very special and unique pages Em. Thanks for sharing.

Keren Tamir said...

stunning projects! I just love how you incorporate the digital images with the other ones!! you are the hybrid queen and the digital queen too!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super duper cute!!!!!!!!!!

Di Garling said...

Awesome layouts as always Em. Cheers Di xo

Sarah said...

Awesome pages - I love how you use the chippies and your fantastic digital elements!!!

Jan Rankine said...

Really great pages Em.

Janice Nicholls said...

Amazing creations Em...Love, Love, Love. x

Heather Jacob said...

wow Em these are all totally sensational .... stunning use of the chippies and I always love the funky feel to your artwork .. stunning with a capital S ... hugz x

Lindy Gillespie said...

Amazing work Em!!! love them.xo