Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Reveal with Lindy Gillespie

                                                                     'Today'

                                     
 Hello everyone & welcome to the blog.
I have three layouts to share with you today
featuring lots of beautiful 2Crafty chipboard.

On the first layout I have used quite a few chipboard pieces, as I just love
 to layer them amongst the papers or underneath photos giving dimension to the layout.
                                                        


2 Crafty chippies used on this layout are

I always seal the chipboard pieces with a wash of gesso.
On the heart frame I used some Viva croco crackle paint,
and dabbed a little inka gold so the crackle shows through.

With the Polaroid frame, I just painted with some crackle paint.

The vintage key and the Kathleen frame I dabbed a with a little
 Versamark gingerbread ink.
 On the title I wanted it to stand out so I treated it with some Ranger distress paint.

      Papers: 7 Dots, basic Bazzill
        Other: Prima. TCW mask


                                                             'Remember This'

                                                       






On the second layout I have used these 2 Crafty products.


 I first sealed all the chipboard pieces with a white wash of gesso
and then misted the clock frame and the Elsie border.
I then  placed them under the layers and finally another misting with glimmer mist.
The summer leaves I have stamped with a kaisercraft script stamp in black ink.
The title was also stamped with the script stamp.
Papers: Prima 
Flowers Prima 
Stamps: Kaisercraft


My final layout is one I did for a a challenge over at Prima and I have used
 3 pieces of 2 Crafty chipboard.
You may have seen this layout before.

'2012'





2 Crafty chipboard used....

As for my previous chipboard I gave all the pieces a coat of gesso wash,
and on the frame and the 2012 I simply embossed with Zing apricot embossing powder.

On the Maggie swirl I treated it with a vintage embossing powder in pink.

For the French Lace border I simply inked in Versamark vintage mauve.

Papers Prima 
other embellishments Prima 

                             
                    
Thanks everyone for calling by & I hope
I have inspired you to use some 2 Crafty chipboard on your next project too.
Lindy

Photobucket

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous projects Lindy, great use of chippie on all of them. Especially like the 3rd one. Thanks for sharing.

Di Garling said...

As always, another fabulous post Lindy. I looooove the way you so perfectly layer your chippies with little bits poking out here & there. All are fantastic. Cheers Di xo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work, Lindy! :)

Lindy Gillespie said...

Thanks girls xo

Margaret Mifsud said...

Amazing layouts Lindy. Each and every one is just gorgeous!!! ox

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful creations Lindy!! and beautiful use of the 2 Crafty chippies!!

Chantalle said...

Beautiful work Lindy. I especially love how you've mixed textures with clean lines in the first one