Thursday, July 11, 2013

LOVE THESE 2'
BY RESIDENT GUEST DESIGNER
EM STAFRACE

Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing with you a project I did using a few of the accent style 
chipboards from 2 Crafty.
Here is the page of my two special boys.
 
"Love these 2 Boys"
2 Crafty Products Used
Love Loopy Font
Chevron Bits
6X6 Sheet of Circles
 
Machine stitching 
Misting and inking
 
Below is a digi version which I used as the draft to print off the feature photo's 
and the background. I also was able to format the title work ready to cut out
 and use in my hybrid project.
 
 
Digital version of 'Love These 2 Boys'
Grunge Stamps Vol.10 by Sissy Sparrows
Wild Boy Alpha
To create the textured chipboards I used my cuttlebug and embossing folders.
To add some more depth to the inked background I used the Fencing Wire Panel as a stencil, 
such an easy way to rethink the use of your chipboards. 
I know this page is a bit different,  but I hope you like the simple techniques
 I applied using chipboards.
 
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.
Em xo

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Em these are completely and utterly stunning!!! I LOVE your style!!!!

Di Garling said...

I agree with Sarah, LOOOOOVE your style & I also like the way you have embossed the chippies too, had forgotten that one, haven't done that in years & it looks so damn good. Also love how you used the chippie as a stencil. You are always sooo innovative Miss Em. Fab post. Cheers Di xo

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love the way you used the photo on the background paper, it's Amazing! Love the colours and the embossing on the chippies too. Gorgeous page. ox

Heather Jacob said...

wow Em this is a divine masterpiece.. you are on fire my friend x

Jan Rankine said...

OMG your work is amazing.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This rocks!!! :D

Lindy Gillespie said...

Super stunning Em!! love the bg with your loved ones...love the chippies..xoxo