Monday, July 15, 2013

Creating Clusters with Heather

HELLO and welcome everyone. 
I have three NEW projects for you today, 
showcasing how I combine chipboard leaves and foliage with blooms,
creating delish clusters to compliment any layout.

'DELIGHT' 


 I combined 3 different chipboard designs with various blooms. 

The fencing wire is inked with slate ink /Kaisercraft, 
The "Angies-vine" is trimmed into smaller sections and scattered amongst the roses .
I used the top section of the "ferns" because I only required smaller leaves .
The ferns are inked with slate and then white ink is dabbed randomly 
on the edges .
The sections of the "Angie Vine" are firstly inked with White /Versa color ink.
 I added small dabs of slate to some of the pieces to create variation.


BLOOMS : Prima and Green Tara blooms
PAPERS : 7Dots Studio , Prima,  Dark Grey cardstock.


'BEAUTY '

The stunning photo of Miss T taken by
 Tara of Simply Photographic .



I just adore these "Heidis-vines". To me they look like cherries on a branch.
I applied white gesso first and then dabbed some slate ink/Kaisercraft on the edges.
Finally I stamped over the leaves with a text stamp
and dabbed some Rose /Versa Color ink on the cherries.


One of my very faves are these "Summer-leaf-stems".
I used the same process as above.
Paint with white gesso, dab slate on the edges
 and for the final touch, stamp with a text stamp to add dimension .

For my final share I created this tag
I often include a TAG with a Birthday / celebration gift

'GIFT TAG '


I used the
"chipboard/frame-lucys-flourish" ,
 inked with Ash Beige /Versa color ink.
I added a cluster of blooms, altered filigree, and a pearl vintage brad &
finished off with a strip of washi tape /Tim Holtz , and a background stamp.
Papers : Maja designs 
Blooms : kaisercraft and Prima 

Remember to pop over to our Facebook  page
CLICK HERE 
Thanks everyone for dropping by
and I hope I have inspired you to have a play with some clusters.

Big hugz to each of you
Heather  x
 
Photobucket



9 comments:

Анита Носова said...

amaizing projects!

Vanessa said...

Stunning projects Heather, and thanks for sharing the tips of the clusters.

Elena Olinevich said...

Heather, absolutely exquisite. My fav colors and your techniques are so great to use them. And I love how you combined it with Maja papers

Di Garling said...

Such beautiful clustering Heather. I LOVE all three projecs. Cheers Di xo

Keren Tamir said...

your creations are always so special Heather and these ones are no exception!! beautiful work!!

Jan Rankine said...


so beautiful Heather.

Sarah said...

Oh Heather these are stunning projects - beautiful clustering too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow these are super stunning!!!!

Lindy Gillespie said...

Wow Heather they all are just stunning love your tag..xoxo