Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Projects for June
By Elena Olinevich

Hi 2Crafty fans! It's my turn to share some  creations using lots
 of 2Crafty chipboard  and I am very happy to show you 3 very
different layout styles today.
 
My First layout is an attempt to scrap baby photos using some
 mixed media techniques and grungy paper.
 
 
I decided to play with contrast and took quite a white photo and
 surround it with some dramatic tones.
I placed my photo into a Frame Tiny Funky & primed it with
Gesso and colored it with Metallic Gelato.
 
 
On the top of it I added Light Bulb which I colored with Paper Crafter Crayons™ 
from Faber Castell. I also  put all these layers on the
Ornate Screen too which was primed and misted with 
Black Dylusions spray.
 

  I added  one of the smaller Clock frames  from the 
12x12 Clock Face Frame set, which I have also colored with Gelatos.
 
 
I have  added the beautiful Floral Branch which was colored with 
gel medium mixed with Luminarte pigments.
 


"Favourite"
 
For my second layout I used lighter colors and 2 bright photos, 
which gives a totally different feel to the layout.
 
 
I made a cluster through the centre of my Layout using 
 Frame Celia's Flourish 
which has been misted with Glimmer mist.
 
 
I added the Sybill's Name Plate, which I have covered with gesso
 and sponged with Lindy's Starburst, then inked the edges with chalk ink.
 
 
To pop up the Prima flowers I placed them on Flower Medallions,
 which I embossed with Lindy's embossing powder.
 
 
 You can watch the shimmering color, different depending on the light.
 

 I really love the brand new "Word Titles",  I used 
misted and then covered with Glimmer glaze.



 Finally my third Layout, which I made as  Guest Designer  for
Faber - Castell Design Memory Craft.

This is my Mom, and the photo was taken almost 40 years ago.


For the background, I have done some drawings and colored them
 and the Mini Fob Watches with Gelatos and Gesso


 The same technique was used on Fay's Flourish.


I hope you have enjoyed my creations for this month.

Remember to visit us on FACEBOOK, there is
something NEW to see everyday.

Elena xxx

Photobucket