Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Term - Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone!

It is so exciting to be back for another term on the design team and to be a part of this new team with such lovely and amazing designers!
  We have an awesome lot of girls so make sure you "follow"  us to see some fabulous ideas for using your 2Crafty chipboard.

Today I will be sharing a few layouts with you,  with a couple of different ways to use and alter your chipboard. 
First up, Remember When...


This layout uses the fabulous new Chicken Wire Panel and the larger of the two pack of the very cute Mini Bicycles

The  Chicken Wire  panel I have tucked under the paper in this layout to add some depth, so you can only see part of the whole piece. This piece I have inked roughly in a combination of white and pinecone inks:



My second piece of 2Crafty, the Mini Bicycle  I have inked in pinecone and then used a fine coating of Rock Candy distress crackle paint over the top to create the effect of an old bicycle. Then I added a small bunch of flowers to the basket:



 My next layout is Make A Wish...


I have used several different pieces of 2Crafty on this layout! The beautiful
 Ornate Window FrameOlivers Border along the bottom of the photos and a
cute little Frames Tiny Henri's

Both the Ornate Window Frame and Olivers Border I have treated similarly by using thick, heavy coats of white crackle paint. 


While I have left the frame in just the white crackle, the Olivers Border I have roughed up and then sporadically dabbed some purple ink into it. The  Tiny Henri'sFrame I have inked the outside frame in purple ink then the journalling part I have inked in white and used some clear distress crackle paint to give a finer crackle before adding a rub-on to it to finish it off. 



Finally I have used a personalised 2Crafty title on my layout. The "Make A Wish"  words have been cut specifically for my page.  2Crafty happily offers personalised cutting through your local scrapbook store!! 

My final share for today is Choc Tops...


While this page only uses one piece of 2Crafty chipboard, the funky new Fencing Wire Panel,
 I have covered a lot of my layout with it. I do love to chop up my chipboard at times to make the most of the piece!! I have cut this into three pieces and then roughed up the edges of the chipboard with the ends of the scissors, roughly inked it with some white ink and tucked it under my photos and added a small section to the lower left of the layout as well.


 I hope I have given you some inspiration to get your 2Crafty chipboard out and have a play! You can see more of my creations using 2Crafty chipboard on my blog here.

Till next time
Fiona
x