Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Mother is a Special Kind of Friend - Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Just a small share today of the layout I created for a class at All About Scrapbooks all day crop last weekend, using the chipboard title A Mother is a Special Kind of Friend

A picture of my beautiful Mum and I taken this Mothers Day. 


I love the 2Crafty titles and they need little work. I have simply inked the title  and then lightly sprayed it with glimmermist.


Thanks for stopping by, and I will be back next month with our new DT!


Fiona
x
 

5 comments:

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Great, great idea Fiona!
Loved the distress and the picture jumping in half!
The rain of flowers below ... sensational!

Di Garling said...

Just gorgeous Fiona. Di xo

Kelly Foster said...

Fiona, this is beautiful!!!

Leonie said...

Gorgeous layout Fiona. :)

Vicky Alberto said...

so pretty!