Friday, June 8, 2012

"Sunshine" by Di Garling


Hello 2 Crafty fans. I hope you are all surviving this horrible cold snap we are having. Good weather to stay inside in the warmth & get some scrapping done I say. Today I want to share a layout I did recently where I have used one of the 2 Crafty Words "My Sunshine". 


 However I have just cut the "My" off to suit what I wanted to say. I seem to do this a lot. That is the beauty of it, you can tweek it to suit. I have also used one of the 2 Crafty little "Hedgehogs". If you look close in the above photo you will notice it tucked in at the side of the flower cluster. 
These hedgehogs are just sooo cute.


Lastly I have used yet another 2 Crafty chippie "Heart Charms". These are so nice & come two in a pack. I have used one at the top of my page & the second one I simple cut the heart off & I have just used the flourish part to kind of underline my word. All of my chipboard on this layout I have simply just left "raw". I think colour wise it just suited my layout that way. All the different Kraft products on the market at the moment & chipboard looks so good just left raw. Too easy!!!
Well thats all for today, thanks for calling by. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

DESIGN TEAM CALLOUT
Don't forget that 2 Crafty have a Design Team Callout on at the moment.
Click HERE to see all the details.