Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Your Childhood Remembered" by Nina

Hi 2Crafty followers!!  hope you have had a great week!

The 2Crafty project I would love to share with you today is based around a photo I found of my son, taken over 14years ago at a pixie photo baby shoot! It is amazing just how quickly time flies by - it still feels like yesterday when this gorgeous little boy was bouncing on my knee! 




I have used the 2Crafty Fays Flourishes and the title Your Childhood Remembered on this layout.

the Flourish and title have both been coloured using acrylic paint. 

On close inspection, you can see i also used some masking tape, behind the title to make it pop on such a busy background.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and can manage to fit in some time to create with your own 2Crafty products!

thanks for stopping by, keep smiling, and creating!
Nina