Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Enjoy the Moments" by Di Garling

Hi everyone. For my post today I want to share a layout I have done using one of the fabulous NEW chippy words from 2 Crafty "Everyday Moments". I just love that the words are  featured inside the circle. It also comes with a second circle (which I have painted white) to create some extra dimension if you choose. That way you have the choice. I have painted the words red & the outer circle black. When it was dry I just gave the words a coat of "Glossy Accents" to make them stand out.
I have also used some 2 Crafty little stars which I have painted bright blue, then stamped in white & heat embossed to make them really pop. Lastly I used a pack of small cogs which I simply painted some in a metallic "Gunmetal" colour & just added a wipe of black ink to them. Others I painted black & gave a coat of "Glossy Accents" just to give them a bit of shine. Throw in a bit of metal, some paint & a bit of stamping, distress a few edges & there you have an easy boy page.
Well thats all for today, thanks for stopping by & I hope I gave you a few ideas for your next boy layout.
Cheers Di  xoxo