Saturday, February 4, 2012

Such a daredevil - Kerryn

Hi there!
It's my turn to try to inspire you to create this weekend.

Although I have now returned to work, over the past week or so I have been deep in my 2Crafty chipboard stash, my favourite place to be :)

During the holidays I took lots of photos of my gorgeous nieces who were visiting from interstate and I found them to be a constant inspiration for me to put together some layouts.

This page shows my youngest niece expressing her absolute delight sliding down a slippery dip, complimented by the perfect chipboard pieces Birds in Tree and a Funky Birds from a packet of 6.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Both pieces of chipboard have been inked with different shades of green, once they had dry, I have applied some Chrystallina Kindy Glitz to highlight different parts of the chipboard and then finished them off with Glossy Accent.
I love the end result.

Here is the finished page, bright and colourful just like this cute little munchkin!
Layout inspiration taken from PageMaps sketch

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting the 2Crafty blog :)