Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sugar Fix - Kerryn

Morning Crafters

I have more newly released chipboard to share with you today and I love them!
2Crafty have created these gorgeous mini tags.
They come in a variety of designs in one pack and they have heaps of uses.
Use them to add dates, places or titles to your pages without them taking over the design. You can keep them as natural chipboard or ink them to colour co-ordinate with your page.

I have kept these tags natural, using them to add the date and place to the page. Then using a black gel pen, I have doodled a border around the edge of each tag for some definition.
The tags have been attached to the page using twine and foam tape.

Photobucket

The chipboard Barbed wire makes another appearance too, roughly inked to blend with the page. Attached to the page with staples, so simple.

Photobucket

The page is of my handsome boy having fun at a party. I had a great laugh watching the kids all trying to eat their donuts without their hands.

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting the blog :)