Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Photo - Kerryn

Hi there crafters, I'm here to share more 2Crafty chipboard inspiration with you all today. I still have a little Christmas spirit left in me and loads of photos to scrap, so I thought I would get another Christmas page done before it all begins to fade.

I have used lots of chrystallina Kindy Glitz and some Chalkboard Glimmermist to decorate different pieces of 2Crafty chipboard. The flourish and Nordic Snowflakes were painted with white first and then coated with Kindy Glitz and left to dry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The word 'Christmas' formed part of the Merry Christmas title, but minus the merry. I have used the same process of paint and Kindy Glitz as a base coat. Once this had dried, I have sprayed it with Tomato Cerise Chalkboard Glimmermist. Love the finish!

Photobucket

You might recognize the design of the final page, it's the current sketch created by Wendy Smith over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. Being on holidays means I finally get a chance to complete a few challenges while scrapping.

Photobucket

Thank you for popping in, happy crafting!