Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Together - Anthea

Feels like it has been a while since I shared something on the blog,
lets just say that Uni has been keeping me super busy.
Fortunately I have been to a retreat or two lately
SO
I have lots of goodies to share!!

Today I have a simplish layout using 2 gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty


First up I have used the gorgeous Butterfly Frame
Now you know that October Afternoon have their own release of mist sprays don't you?
Well the colours I have used on this chipboard was from their latest line 'Sidewalk'
I LOVE how they turned out on the 2Crafty chippy! Bonus is that you get 3 coordinating colours in the same pack 
SO
you can spray multiple chippies on the one project and have them all match the layout without worrying about sorting through your stash to find colours that match.

I have also given my butterflies a coat of Opal Dust, similar to Kindy Glitz in a way 'cept it also has larger pieces of glitter in there. 

I have also used a Floral Spray.
Again it was sprayed with the October Afternoon mists, I also added some bling to the flower centres and a light patting of Pinecone around the edges of the chipboard piece.

Anthea