Sunday, October 9, 2011

**NEW RELEASE**

My apologies for not popping back in yesterday
before I knew it the day had got away from me
BUT
Today I am back and I have images of the New Releases to share with you
and
they
are
GORGEOUS!!!

First up we have Halloween


Now some gorgeous Christmas Themed Designs


 Some fun Titles and other bits and bobs


Gorgeous Vintage inspiration





A beautiful Frame


And for those of you who are finding a unique way to record your Family Tree, well look no further


So tell me what you think.
If you leave a comment
I will see how hard I can twist the Boss Ladies arm about having a

GIVE AWAY

lets give you all one week to let us know what you think of the new designs
is there anything that isn't here that you would love to see in chipboard??

Get commenting, the more comments the bigger the chance of a

GIVE AWAY

Share it with your friends

You have until Sunday October 16th
so
What are you waiting for..

Anthea