Sunday, October 9, 2011

**NEW RELEASE**

My apologies for not popping back in yesterday
before I knew it the day had got away from me
BUT
Today I am back and I have images of the New Releases to share with you
and
they
are
GORGEOUS!!!

First up we have Halloween


Now some gorgeous Christmas Themed Designs


 Some fun Titles and other bits and bobs


Gorgeous Vintage inspiration





A beautiful Frame


And for those of you who are finding a unique way to record your Family Tree, well look no further


So tell me what you think.
If you leave a comment
I will see how hard I can twist the Boss Ladies arm about having a

GIVE AWAY

lets give you all one week to let us know what you think of the new designs
is there anything that isn't here that you would love to see in chipboard??

Get commenting, the more comments the bigger the chance of a

GIVE AWAY

Share it with your friends

You have until Sunday October 16th
so
What are you waiting for..

Anthea

21 comments:

KateP said...

Love love love the new range! Not missing anything as far as I can see! Keep up the great work!

Chloe :-) said...

LOVE it!!! I especially love all the flourishes :-) :-)

Cherie said...

Loving the ranges!
I especially love the Round Frame & The Titles, Bits & Bobs.
everything looks awesome :)

gumgully said...

Absolutely posivitely lovely, especially love the flourishes and the titles. Keep up the great work.

Wendy Smith said...

love these... all of them, but I am particularly taken with the Halloween range.. THOSE BATS are TOO darn CUTE!!!!!!!

Di Garling said...

Fab new range Vanessa. You have outdone yourself I think. Especially love those flourishes. Cheers Di xx

HarmonySweetpea said...

Absolutely love the new range. My faves are the new titles and that fab circle frame.

Kate S said...

Love the square and circle frames!And the titles!

Kristie said...

Love them! Love them! Love Them!!!
Especially the vintage ones and swirls. Yummo!!!

Judith said...

Love the family tree and the titles and bits and bobs.

Alanna said...

Love the Christmas ones - those reindeers will be perfect for some cards!!

And that family tree one is awesome!

Who am I kidding... I love them all!

melodydamom said...

love it ;)

esp the circle one and the flourishes ;)

Tess said...

Ok, where does the I Love list start?? Christmas, Vintage, Frames, Flourishes... Oh, the truth is I love it all!!!! Thanks for the chance to be in the draw...

karennarelle said...

hmmm, yes i think the flourishes are my favourite too,

Kerri said...

Wow! Love them all... especially the Christmas trees!!! Already thinking of all the things I could do with them :-D

Leah said...

I like the flourishes the best!

WensV said...

OMGhoulies..... I love the new Halloween range.

We have a Halloween party every year and take the children trick or treating afterwards.

This will help me complete some of those outstanding Halloween pages.

Spook-alicious......

Monique said...

Wow - love the new releases, love the gorgeous titles the best.

Barb Turner said...

Love them all, especially the frame and the vintage range :)

LuvLoz said...

Fantastic new releases. I really like the family tree one. The vintage corner florishes look great too.

raquel said...

Wow, new designs look great! I love all the vintage pieces, too funky :)