Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful - Kerryn

Posting this a little early :)
We have a busy final day of school holidays planned for tomorrow.
Haircut, shoes and general stocking up of the cupboards, so I thought I best get this done now.

You already know how much I am loving 2Crafty chipboard titles, they make scrapping a page SO much easier.

For this page I have used the Thankful title.
Very appropriate when talking about my gorgeous 'Great Niece'.

The base coat of this piece is a layer of red ink, then I have grabbed my favourite small paisley stamp and using black ink to create a contrast, randomly stamped the image over the title.

Photobucket

I've added the small postage stamp frames to highlight 2 of the photos, love how it draws the eyes to those photos and it gives the page some extra dimension. They are simply inked in black and then I've highlighted the border with a red glitter pen.

Photobucket

This page showcases photos from my very first photo shoot, I had a ball!

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping in.