Saturday, June 18, 2011

Treasure - Kerryn

Hi everyone, camera problems yesterday delayed posting my latest 2 Crafty project. But I have managed to sort things out today, minus one battery.

I have tied my project into a sample page for the ' Home-made' cybercrop weekend we are having over at Scrapbook Savvy.
I've created a simple 'step by step' to make journal pockets for a layout. Once I started my page last week it was only natural to include my all time favourite product, chipboard!

Do you remember my last post when I said I had trimmed Rebecca's Border to fit on my page? Well I have put the small swirls leftover to good use on this page, inked in black with a touch of gold doodling added.

Photobucket

Next pieces are from a beautiful Ivy Square, that I have cut into halves (picture the advert here where the Dad CHOPS the lollies LOL!!) and placed on opposite sides of the photos, again lightly inked in black and doodled in gold pen.

Photobucket

And the final 2 Crafty goodness forms part of the embellishment cluster on the page. A scalloped circle frame, lightly inked is the base of the cluster, my home-made journal pocket to hold all of the journaling and then a 2 Crafty Vintage Key inked with gold and a touch of black then tied with some red twine to finish things off.

Photobucket

Photobucket