Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kodak moment - Kerryn

I've had a great weekend of scrapping and 2 Crafty chipboard was never far from my hands. My page today was inspired by one of Anthea's gorgeous monthly sketches.

Now where do I start?

The first chipboard piece is the divine Lucy Flourish Frame inked in black, doodled stitching around the frame and little buds added using my trusty red glitter pen and then I have backed the frame with patterned paper to use as a journal spot.

Photobucket

Using the same red glitter pen and a black Marvey pen, I coloured a Cutesy Bird, added a pearl for the eye and finished it off with some Glossy Accents. The 2 Crafty Camera had a similar treatment, added some gold gel pen to add some detail and the Glossy Accent was used to act as the shiny parts of the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The final pieces of 2 Crafty goodness used on my page are some of the chipboard alphas, which I love!
I've covered the letters with Brilliance Metallic gold ink, once dry, I have doodled a border around each letter using a black gel pens and then added some spots in different sizes using the red glitter pen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully you will find a chipboard piece or technique to inspire you next project.

Happy Scrapping