Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Eggs–Susan

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter Sunday … my kids had a ball on the traditional egg hunt…which got me all inspired to catch up on the previous years photos…and it made me laugh when I found these 2 as my hubby has the same jumper on. So I thought why not do them in the same paper range and title them in date order.

The 2 crafty component on the layouts are Easter Eggs - Cut Outs. I have used chocolate glimmermist on the chip pieces and then backed them with coordinating plain paper to make them pop.IMG_6081IMG_6080

Until next time – Susan Longman

3 comments:

KerrynF said...

Susan they are both absolutely gorgeous! The white makes them, look so crisp and happy. How cool are the eggs!! Love it all!

sandra de said...

Beautiful lo's and I love that you have scrapped the jumper.

Bel said...

you have inspired me to scrap Easter Susan, one thing I have not done