Monday, March 7, 2011

Extra Large - Anthea

It isn't often I get to get a good photo of my eldest son, he is at that stage where he doesn't like it being taken or in a sour mood LOL
Of course this means I don't get to scrap a layout of him often =(

BUT I have these photos of him from Christmas, my boys were all given a HUGE candy cane each as a gift from family friends and they had been dying to get into it!!
Of course I had to get photos of the occasion LOL


I love these corners, they are part of the new release, Corner Arches, and it was the perfect way to finish off this layout. As I have used a lot of blue with a hint of brown I wanted to keep the chipboard piece quite simple, so I gave it a light 'brush' over with some Pinecone Ink to highlight some of the design features. This way it doesn't blend into the layout, but it also doesn't stand out too much.


Anthea