Sunday, February 20, 2011

Techniques with Anthea

I'm here today to share with you a couple of Techniques I have used on this layout.

I have put to use some of the *NEW* designs.
They go so well with these papers by Websters Pages, a little bit of cut work mixed with 2Crafty and I have a simple layout that I love!


So I started with Eliza's Corner and put it in an embossing folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug.


I then sprayed the chipboard piece with Glimmer Mist



And gently rubbed over it with an ink pad to help bring out the embossed design


I wanted to dull the darkness down a little so I lightly sprayed it again with White Chalkboard Glimmer Mist


I also wanted to use these gorgeous Gigi's Flowers.
So I traced around the base onto some patterned papers. To help with matching the paper to the design I left a little mark where they would meet when they were to be stuck together.


Once they were cut out and glued together I went around the edges with sandpaper.
I coated the top design in Pinecone Ink and adhere it to the base. I then gave it a coat of Stickles to give it some glimmer


I have also used a fancy 'Love' title and treated it the same as the corner piece

So here is the completed layout


and here are a couple of close-ups of the finished pieces of chipboard




I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some more **NEW** release designs

Thanks for popping by
Anthea