Thursday, January 13, 2011

Night on the Town - Anthea

Being a mum to three boys I totally love it when I get the chance to play with anything girly! I'm getting near the end of my 52 week album from last year (still some LOs to do LOL) and this is just one of those pages.


On this layout I have used Damask. I have lightly coated it in Pinkcone Ink (my all time fave colour) and then sprayed it with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist (again another all time fave colour)


I have also used this title chippie Night on the Town.
I have cut the title off from the bottom of the chippie and then coloured it with my ink pads and adhered it to my layout.


I then gave the rest of the design a light coating around the edges in Pinecone Ink and sprayed it using Marshmallow Glimmer Mist and slipped it behind the title and photo in the background.


Thanks for popping by
Anthea