Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Winners!!

I want to thank you all for your support with the new design team! I hope you will all still continue to come back, read, comment and even learn a few tricks that we will show you here on the blog! I would like to thank the new girls for the first month here at 2 Crafty, they have all done a wonderful job show casing 2 Crafty at is best!

So here is the random winner for the Commenting/Following Chippie Pack



CONGRATULATIONS!!

Chloe can you please contact me via anthea8102@hotmail.com with your addy so I can organise for a Chippie pack to be sent out to you =)

AND also due to a good response for the sketch I am going to make another comp this month, just to shake things up it wont be a sketch, but you will find out on the 15th again when the girls and I share our samples =)

So the random winner from the Sketch is Natalie


with her gorgeous LO of her Hubby


CONGRATULATIONS!! 

Natalie can you please email me at anthea8102@hotmail.com with your addy so I can organise to have a chippie pack sent out to you too =)

Thankyou to everyone who participated!!
Anthea