Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vintage Graceful Butterflies - Michelle

I am so very excited to be bringing you my debut post for 2Crafty ! With the generous assortment of pieces from Vanessa, it really was difficult deciding which piece to use first. In the end, I have created a simple, but elegant, vintage photo frame using the Graceful Butterfly (well 2 of them actually !) I have inked the butterflies with Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, paying particular attention to the edges.


I can see many, many possibilities for these gorgeous chipboard creatures, and this is just one of them ! I also love how I could fold the butterfly wings to give added dimension to the project, and they kept the shape...now that's good chipboard !


Thanks Vanessa and Anthea for inviting me to be a member of the 2Crafty team. I look forward to presenting more great chipboard pieces to all of the crafters out there !