Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vintage Graceful Butterflies - Michelle

I am so very excited to be bringing you my debut post for 2Crafty ! With the generous assortment of pieces from Vanessa, it really was difficult deciding which piece to use first. In the end, I have created a simple, but elegant, vintage photo frame using the Graceful Butterfly (well 2 of them actually !) I have inked the butterflies with Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, paying particular attention to the edges.


I can see many, many possibilities for these gorgeous chipboard creatures, and this is just one of them ! I also love how I could fold the butterfly wings to give added dimension to the project, and they kept the shape...now that's good chipboard !


Thanks Vanessa and Anthea for inviting me to be a member of the 2Crafty team. I look forward to presenting more great chipboard pieces to all of the crafters out there !

6 comments:

Anne P said...

That is just beautiful, and so elegant.

Susan Longman said...

fabulous Michelle...so pretty :)

KerrynF said...

Beautiful page Michelle, love the dimension to the butterflies.

Tammy said...

oooh Michelle it is so pretty. You are right being able to bend the wings up is awesome.

Heather Wynack said...

Love this, vintage anything is my absolute fav, those butterflies are out of this world have to get 2 or 10 of these.

Paula said...

Gorgeous Michelle, love what you have done.