Thursday, May 13, 2010

SIA Chippie Pack Winner

So I used a random Number Generator to come up with our random winner, unfortunately I don't know how to copy the result in here BUT I can assure you it is Number 4

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 19

Result: 4

SO that would mean that the winner is.....

MicheyMoo said...


What a gorgeous booth Anthea....you and Vanessa clearly worked hard to make things stunning and I love how you went with the "what if" theme.

I have such fond memories of my Europe trip from three years ago and I spied a beautiful Eiffel tower in the background there!! Definitely need to get me one of those. xx

So could you please email me your snail addy at anthea8102@hotmail.com and I will pass it onto the girls at 2 Crafty to get your pack out to you.

Thankyou everyone for playing along, we might just have to do it again!
Remember if you have any projects you want us to showcase on our blog then please don't hesitate to email us, either the girls at the shop or myself on anthea8102@hotmail.com we would love to show you off!!

Anthea