Monday, September 14, 2009

Bright Eyed Boy - Anthea

2 Crafty have some new releases in and they are fabulous!!! I got my hands on them late last week and got creating this past weekend, but first I want to share this one with you, I will be back later in the week with some layouts using the new product. If you cant wait then why not pop on over to the Shop and have a browse for yourself ;)


Here I have used the Funky Bird I used an ink pad to cover him in colour and then stamped an image on him.
I have also used a Frame Star coated it with some Dimensional Magic then sprinkled on some fine glitter, if your using this technique then more is more ;) the more you sprinkle on the more impact it has, leave for a few hours (or over night) to dry. I have also made use of the Monsters again, coating him in ink from an ink pad.
Here I have used the Bracket Frame, Clock Faces and Cutesy Birds covering them all in ink from ink pads.



Anthea