Monday, July 6, 2009

The Worlds Biggest Jet Engine - Anthea

After a simple male themed layout with out too much embellishing. I was sorting out my albums last week and found something out that disturbed me, I don't have many LOs of my partner, actually about half a dozen to be exact!! SO I made it my mission to scrap him this past weekend.
I used a lot of layers of paper on the layout but wanted to mix it up with a little chipboard so I used a Jet Plane and lightly dabbed brown ink on the edges of the plane to make the design stand out from the background and for the Flower (oh yes I used a flower!!) I also dabbed it in some dark brown ink, then attached it to a punched out circle and added some rhinestones to it, I think this takes away from the flower look.
If you have layouts or projects using some 2 Crafty chipboard be sure to leave us a comment and add a link, we would love to check it out and perhaps feature it up here on the blog
Anthea