Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Design Team member - Anthea Peterson

At 2 crafty we are always thinking of ways of showing you how wonderful our products are, from the inital design, the great product and then gorgeous creative ways it can then be utilised....

So without further ado we have a new DT member ..... Anthea Peterson

So from Anthea herself.......

Hi Im Anthea Peterson and I am from the South Coast of NSW. I am a Mum to 3 boys, Joshua who's 6, Wesley who's 4 and Zach who is a little over 18 months and engaged to my man of 9 years Shane.

I have been scrapping for around 5 years now and I love it. Every element for me is enjoyable, from playing with the camera to shopping for product to surfing the web and reading the magazines to sitting down and actually scrapping.

We are a Defence Force family and so I have found this hobby of mine to be very important in our lives as my partner has spent quite a bit of time away from us it has helped to fill him in on the things he misses, and for me I find great support in the online community.

I look forward to working with the girls here at 2 Crafty and sharing my work with you.


Here is a pic of Anthea and one of her layouts......






Welcome Anthea :)