Hello there, Di Garling back with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another new layout to share with you
& of course I have used some lovely
pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Limited Edition: title
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
12x12 Clock Frame Set
All of the chipboards pieces were firstly base coated
with white acrylic paint, you can also use white gesso
for this step too. By doing this it just makes a good
foundation for whatever process you then want to add.
with white acrylic paint, you can also use white gesso
for this step too. By doing this it just makes a good
foundation for whatever process you then want to add.
I have used the "Limited Edition" title for my layout today.
For this piece I gave it a watered down wash of blue
acrylic paint. I really like the effect of this on the
various chipboard pieces.
For this piece I gave it a watered down wash of blue
acrylic paint. I really like the effect of this on the
various chipboard pieces.
The next piece of chipboard I have used is the
7" Skeleton Clockface frame
as the base for my photos. It comes in various sizes too.
Lastly I have finished off with a sprinkling of various sized "
"Mini Hearts" from the "ÄTC Tiny Hearts & Stars"pack. These
are such a handy little piece to have in your stash!!

