Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dream, Imagine, Peace with Jennifer Snyder






Hello.  Jennifer Snyder here to share my piece for the month.  My inspiration came
 from the soft polkadot papers from 13Arts, part of the May Flying Unicorns Kit.    
I thought the papers had a dreamy look to them so I decided to keep the layout 
soft and whispy.  The "Mini Flourishes Bits" I chose along with the super 
delicate and gorgeous "Decorative Rod Set1" chipboard  to add interest
 without dominating the page.

2Crafty used:
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Mini Flourish Bits
Decorative Rod Set 1
Friendship Mini Word Pack car048
ATC Word Pack atc039


Mini Flourish Bits



Decorative Rod Set 1



The adorable "Mini Word Packs" are small enough to set on a card or tuck
 here and there on a page or project. 

Friendship Mini Word Pack


ATC Word Pack








Remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket