Thursday, April 14, 2011

I love Photography - Belinda

I have enjoyed my first week of my school holidays playing with some 2 Crafty. This layout shows off the chipboard camera I have been asking Vanessa for. Vanessa will do special orders of titles or pictures, so please don't hesitate to email her to chat about custom orders. I love this camera because the 3 chipboard circles allow you to layer them to add depth for the lens. I have used stickles to add dimension to the buttons on the camera. Each piece was sprayed with Glimmermist and then heavily inked. On the end of the lens I used some dimensional magic to add that needed glassy look. I was sooo happy with how this cute camera looked and then as it was sitting drying my 5 year old walked by and before I could even speak he stuck his finger on it and asked "what is this?" A major panic and some quick saving, it is not 100% perfect but I wont point out the imperfections. Major lesson learned......keep all wet things out of reach!!!!!! thanks for stopping in xxxxx