Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rain is good for the soul - Kerryn

While I am holidays, I thought I might try to do a few challenges and sketches around the place, both here and overseas. At this stage things are not really going to plan, but I have managed to do MME's layout and card sketch so far.
And No page would be complete without a few pieces of the fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard finding it's way to feature on there.

I have used the Apron Lace decorative border on the layout and the card.

For the layout, I have inked it with co-ordinating ink and then embossed a stamped image with antique gold embossing powder.

Photobucket

On the card, the border was inked to match the paper and then I added a piece of patterned paper for extra decoration.

Photobucket

One of the gorgeous 2 Crafty alphabets have also been used for the title on the layout, inked with black ink and then outlined with green gel pen.

Photobucket

Photobucket