Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Work of Art - Anthea

Wow is this weather weird or what?!? if your in NSW atm then you would know exactly what I am talking about! Sunny and gorgeous one day, rainy and cold the next. Anyway it means that there is still a perfect excuse to not go out in the cold and to stay indoors and scrap away =)

So today that means I am sharing with you a layout I completed one of the activities we did in the school holidays. This holidays we went down to the town library a lot, the boys loved it. One one of the days they had a combined event with a book shop where they had lots of activities for the kids.

My younger two wanted to have their face painted, aren't they cute!!

I have used Funky Snowflakes
 and Moroccan Corner. I know your saying what happened to it? well I used the straight edge from the outside of the corner, I have put the inside designs aside to use on another layout ; )
All of the chipboard in the above layout have been given a good coating using a Distress Ink Pad.

Don't forget about our current challenge on at the moment, check out THIS post for more info, you only have a couple more days to get your entry in, you never know you could win a nice pack of 2 Crafty designs!!

Anthea