Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Treat Bag & a page for my boy- Tammy Leaver

What a busy few weeks I have had, a lovely weeks holiday without my children and now a hectic week of birthday and halloween preparations. Today I have a little treat bag for Halloween and a page that I have done for my youngest son.
 Halloween Treat Bag-
 I saw this little bag and I knew that it would be perfect for a little treat bag. I coloured the spider with my sharpies and added some shimmer red to make it a Red back spider. I used a pearl shimmer to enhance the spiders web. With the haunted House I coloured it in black and highlighted the windows with yellow paint. Attached them all to the bag after giving the bag a hint of glimmermist and distress ink.

My little man Mackenzie is my smiling man, he is always so happy this page is about his smile.
I used the robots with glimmermist and distress ink, the cogs I painted and then diamond glazed I added a bit of mesh to the back of one of the cogs to add impact. The star scallop border just adds the finishing touch to the page.
Well that's all I have for today make sure you play along with this months challenge.