Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introducing our Fabulous Guest Designers

Hello everyone, thanks for calling by.
Today I wanted to share some wonderful news with you. 
Starting in February we have some fabulously talented
 Guest Designers.
These ladies will be performing their magic on 2 Crafty chipboard.
You will more than likely know most
of them. They truly are an extraordinarily
talented group.
Starting the guest list with.....

Kim Price
Jan Rankine


Well we hope you are as impressed with this line up
of talent as we are.

Keep watching the blog as every few days one of these
 ladies will be showing us their
"creative genius" using our chipboard.

 ALSO

Remember our Design Team Callout
closes 8th February
Click HERE for all the details.


Photobucket









19 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

What an amazing line-up of guest designers!! I can't wait to see their 2Crafty inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Elena Olinevich said...

WOW, Ladies. I am so glad you have joined us for guest spots. can't wait to see your stunning creations

Di Garling said...

Welcome girls & I really look forward to see what amazing things you do with our chippies. I know it will be inspirational. Cheers Di xo

Vanessa said...

Welcome ladies, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Woohoo what a fabulous bunch of ladies, cannot wait to be inspired :)

Leonie said...

Ooh fabulous Scrapbookers. looking forward to their inspiration. :)

Kim Price said...

Thank you so much, it is such an honour to be listed amongst such amazing talent. I am really looking forward to this opportunity to get to know you all better.

Keren Tamir said...

Wow fabulous lineup of guest designers!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

lindy Gillespie said...

Thank you everyone it's a pleasure to be amongst such a talented team,look for ward to getting to know everyone..

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Welcome girls! What a talented bunch you are!! :D

Jan Rankine said...

Thanks girls, and thanks Vanessa and Di for inviting me. I can't wait to get started using your fabulous chipboard.

Marília Lopes said...

Amazing line-up of guest designers!! I loooooove them all

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow..how exciting! Huge congrats ladies...I'm really looking forward to working with you all & seeing your fabulous creations :)

Melinda said...

Thank you so much for having me, I am really looking forward to this...congrats to all the other ladies!!

Paula said...

Amazing talent there :) I can't wait to see what these ladies have for us! Congrats girls :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Thank you sk much for having me as a guest designer! Awesome to see so many of my friends here too :) can't wait to see what everyone has created!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow the talent of these girls is awesome! I look forward to seeing what they create!!

Shona said...

wow all so talented:) huge congrats everyone :)

Fiona said...

Congratulations and welcome girls, looking forward to seeing your work.
Fiona
x